KRR Prostream operates a Quality policy which aims to:
“Develop long term profitable client relationships, through meeting client, statutory and regulatory requirements whilst seeking to continually improve the service we provide”
To achieve this we will aim to:
Meet quality requirements by:
- Fully understanding requirements.
- Thoroughly briefing and communicating these requirements.
- Meeting service quality standards and specifications.
Provide excellent service by:
- Being pro-active in all our dealings with clients.
- Doing things right, first time, every time.
- Keeping clients informed of any problems.
- Being polite and courteous at all times.
- Being flexible to meet clients changing requirements.
- Continually review our performance and implement actions to improve.
Ensure timely delivery by:
- Meeting agreed deadlines.
- Supporting our clients to meet their goals.
All employees are made aware of the strategic direction of the company via the annual Strategic Plan and Business Objectives. All employees are trained to understand business objectives and commitment required to maintain an effective quality system, with all new employees being trained as part of the company induction process. This policy and business objectives will be reviewed annually to ensure compliance and continuous improvement.
We are also part of the SGS scheme. This is a voluntary program which is implemented in addition to verifying compliance with the current mandatory regulations for our given market. For more information visit SGS UK.