KRR ProStream is a business that focuses on improving the efficiency of power production facilities with associated positive environmental benefits.
We are committed to the continual improvement of our management and operations and to minimising any adverse effects on the environment and public health through maximising resource efficiency.
We fulfil the goals of our environmental policy by:
- Compliance with all applicable environmental legislation, regulations, contractual or other obligations;
- Striving to achieve best environmental practices in the industry sector including the recycling of end-of-life equipment;
- Taking steps to reduce our carbon footprint and energy consumption;
- Protecting the environment and preventing pollution arising for our activities;
- Responding diligently and positively to any community environmental concerns;
- Regularly reviewing environmental performance and setting objectives and targets for continual improvement;
- Encouraging employees to cooperate in achieving our environmental aims and seeking to promote teamwork and partnership with all stakeholders so that the aims of this policy will be met.
For further details please contact us on 01483 570 044
Our environmental management system, established in April 2011, has been awarded Gold status by Green Achiever. The scheme recognises good environmental performance and requires continual improvement in company practices, such as waste recycling. It also advises the company and ensures we meet our legal obligations, and rewards the company for its commitment to continual improvement. For more information about the Green Achiever scheme, click the image.