KRR UK Ltd is a business that focuses on improving the efficiency of power production facilities with associated positive environmental benefits.
To maximise the effectiveness of our activities we are committed to the continual improvement of our management and operations and to the prevention of any adverse effects on the environment and public health.
To demonstrate our recognition and acceptance of these responsibilities we will:
- Comply with all environmental legislation, regulations, contractual or other obligations applicable to our operations
- Strive to achieve best environmental practices in the industry sector including the recycling of end-of-life products and equipment
- Take steps to reduce our energy consumption
- Monitor, record and understand our carbon footprint and use verifiable schemes to offset excess emissions
- Protect the environment and prevent pollution arising from our activities
- Respond diligently and positively to any community environmental concerns
- Implement and maintain a certified environmental management system and thereby regularly review environmental performance
- Encourage employees to cooperate in achieving our environmental aims and seek to promote teamwork and partnership with all stakeholders so that the aims of this policy will be met
For further details please contact us on 01483 570 044
Our environmental management system, established in April 2011, has been awarded Gold status by Green Achiever. The scheme recognises good environmental performance and requires continual improvement in company practices, such as waste recycling. It also advises the company and ensures we meet our legal obligations, and rewards the company for its commitment to continual improvement. For more information about the Green Achiever scheme, click the image.